TAL: Call for Campus Ambassadors
About the Organization
The Advocates League [TAL] is an ISSN-approved Journal & a legal research initiative whose work is mainly dedicated to legal research and publication. It also hosts several events which include Certificate courses, Competitions, Workshops, and Webinars. The Advocates League has a team of students and alumni of various law colleges and universities of the country. It is blessed to have well-reputed Professors and practicing advocates as members of its ‘Editorial Board’. With a dedicated team and mission to bring meaningful reform in legal education, the team commits itself to excellence. TAL also aims to provide better legal aid so that it can emancipate individuals from all kinds of hindrances in seeking access to justice.
About the Programme
The Advocates League provide an opportunity for law students to join as Campus Ambassador and Joint Campus Ambassador by providing them various kinds of opportunities to enhance their knowledge through research works and other Departmental projects by which they will know the world of law and its aspects closely.
Qualifications- 1. Any Law Student of India pursuing a degree from a recognized University or College.
2. Good Communication Skills and Command Over English.
3. Research Skills, Leadership Skills, and ability to work virtually.
P.S.- Selection is purely based on C.V.
1. Certificate of Appreciation.
2. Opportunity to join as a Member of the
3. Internship Opportunity
4. Opportunity to be a part of a Project of Our Organization like legal aid projects, research activity, and many more based on their merits and working ability.
5. Discount on Paid Conferences organized by The
6. TAL will help to conduct Seminars, Webinars in their respective Institutions by eminent Jurists, Advocates regarding various subjects for the betterment of the students.
Application Begins: - 09/11/2022 at 14:00hrs.
Last Date to Apply: - 19/11/2022 at 18:00 hrs.
Selection List: - 21/11/2022 at 15:00hrs.
1. Mr. Sarvesh Kasaudhan - Joint Secretary - 7985873040. - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mr. Ranit Mukherjee - Deputy Secretary - President Secretraiat - 9073326028. – email@example.com