TAL: Call for Papers Volume I, Issue IV
The theme should be pertaining to any contemporary social-legal Issue.
1. Word Limit
Articles: More than 5,000words
Short Articles: 3,000- 4,000words
2. Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 250 words, which has to precede the article.
3. Author’s Declaration of Originality: All entries must have author’s declaration of Original authorship in the prescribed format.
4.1 Students pursuing 3-year LL. B course and 5-year B.A.
LL. B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M
students can also submit their entries.
4.2 Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
5. Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is Bluebook 19th edition.
6. Format of Main Text & Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in doc or docx format; submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
7. Submission of Paper: Full paper (including abstract) are to be submitted through this link
8. Fees of Publication: For Single Author INR 300 : For Co-Author INR 500 (Only After Selection pf Paper)
Contact Number - 8210224270, 8299510140, 8052341466
For any details or queries, a mail can be sent to
NOTE: The Advocates League shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.