Result: 1st Justice Dipak Misra National Moot Court Competition, 2020 Virtual Round
1. About the Moot Competition
The Advocates League is organizing the 1st Justice Dipak Misra
National Moot Court Competition, 2020, Virtual Round in collaboration
with Advani & Co. . This competition aims to provide a good
mooting experience to all the participants. The competition shall be held under
the guidance of his excellency Hon’ble Justice Dipak Misra.
Any student pursuing a degree in law either a five-year law course or three-year course from a recognised institution in India shall be eligible to take part in the competition.
3. Registration Fee:
The fee of each team for the competition shall be Rs. 2000 INR.
Each team shall consist of 2 speakers and 1 researcher. The teams are allowed to have an additional researcher(optional).
4. Payment Method:
G-Pay or Phone Pay: 90793 72188 and UPI: mehulchoudhary138@okhdfcbank
- A/C Details for the payment of fee.
- Account Holder Name: Mehul Choudhary
- Account Number- 48650100000316
- Bank Name- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- IFSC Code- BARB0BRGBXX
- Branch name- AJMER
5. AWARDS & PRIZES:
Total Prize Money: 45, 000 INR
- The Winner Team - prize money of INR 21000/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Runner-Up team - prize money of INR 11000/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Best Memorial - prize money of INR5000/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Best Speaker - prize money of INR 3100/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Best Researcher - prize money of INR 3100/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Second-Best Memorial - Trophy and Certificate
- The Second-Best Speaker - with INR 2100/- along with Trophy and Certificate.
- The Second-Best Researcher - Trophy and Certificate.
- All the awardees shall be getting Internship opportunities with Advani & Co. and subscription of SCC Online.
- All the Participants shall also receive e-Certificates of Participation.
6. Important Dates
- Last Date of Registration: - 31st October, 2020
- Moot Clarification: - 31st October, 2020
- Last date for submission of memorial: 18th November, 2020
- Date of Competition: 27 to 29 November, 2020